Larry Roy, President & Executive Advisor
Larry Roy is a highly accomplished, result driven Financial Executive with over 32 years of progressive experience in public and private accounting, finance and operations for growing companies. Larry is an energetic, enthusiastic and team-oriented leader who drives results and continuous improvement. He is also a skilled communicator who builds strong relationships with shareholders, senior management, associates, customers and suppliers.
EXPERIENCED IN LEADING MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS OF AN ORGANIZATION
- KENTUCKY TRAILER, a Subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation, a NYSE Company, Louisville, Kentucky. Leading manufacturer of custom and specialty over-the-road truck trailers.
- Served as Executive Vice President of Operations-KT Group from 2016 to 2017. Led the Sales, Operations, Finance, Engineering and Purchasing teams at $100M Revenue Kentucky Trailer Group, which includes trailer and truck bodies and trailer service operations with 400 associates in five U.S. Facilities.
- Served as Executive Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer from 1998 to 2016. Directed Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and Administration team of 30 associates for $160M Revenue Company.
- Served as Vice-President of Finance & Controller from 1995 to 1998. Led the accounting and administration functions.
- KFC CORPORATION (KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN), A Subsidiary of PepsiCo, Louisville, Kentucky. One of the largest fast food restaurants in the world including Company owned and franchised restaurants.
- Served as Assistant Controller-Revenue & Current Assets Accounting Services-USA from 1993 to 1995. Led the Revenue & Current Asset Accounting Services Team for KFC-USA, which was responsible for all Company Revenue and Current Assets including Cash and Franchise Royalties Receivables.
- Served as Manager of Financial Reporting-USA from 1991 to 1993. Led all aspects of financial reporting for KFC-USA operations including both internal and external reporting.
- Served as Manager of Internal Audit & Consulting from 1989 to 1991. Led audits and special consulting projects for Company owned and franchised KFC stores.
- DELOITTE (formerly Touche Ross), Louisville, Kentucky. One of the “Big Four” accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services.
- Audit Manager – 1988 to 1989
- Audit Senior – 1986 to 1988
- Audit Associate – 1984 to 1986
University of Kentucky
Bachelor of Science – BS, Accounting, 1980-1984
Activities & Societies:
- Kappa Alpha Order: Treasurer and Vice President-Pledge Trainer
- ROTC Basketball Team: Treasurer
- University of Kentucky Inter-fraternity Council: Treasurer
- University of Kentucky Von Allmen School of Accounting Advisory Board
- Volunteers of America
- Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky
Core Qualifications & Areas of Experience
Accounting & Financial Management
Financial Analysis & Reporting
Planning & Budgeting
Strategic Planning and Growth
Acquisition Management & Execution
Performance Metrics & Accountability
Lean & Continuous Improvement
Property Acquisition & Management
Personal Financial Planning
Risk Management & Insurance
Health Insurance and Benefits
Bank Financing Management
Investor & Shareholder Relations
Controllership & Decision Support
About ROY CFO Advisory Services, LLC
Personal Services: Roy CFO Advisory Services provides a wide range of financial planning services as a personal CFO to Individuals & Families. The goal is to give you financial peace of mind, life style enjoyment and net worth growth.
Our Solutions Approach
(2) In addition your adviser will interview key associates regarding their roles and responsibilities. This will allow the adviser to learn about the company and identify improvement opportunities. The adviser will assist in implementing the improvements in the company’s operations.
(3) The adviser will provide on-going support and advisory services to the company’s leadership team through weekly and monthly meetings.